Rules & Information:
- Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
- Location: Paint the Town Pottery — 1325 Market Street in Dayton
All entries must incorporate Strawberries.
- Submit entry forms by 4:30 pm on the day of the contest. Send entry forms in advance to FB Bank at 1525 Market Street, Dayton or by email to email@example.com. Recipe must be provided in advance by email with “TSF Baking Contest” in the subject line. Entries will not be accepted late or without recipe (sent by email).
- Entries may be used on TSF website, in the newspaper, DCOC CONNECTION and/or in other advertising areas for the Tennessee Strawberry Festival or Dayton Chamber of Commerce.
- The Chamber of Commerce and the Strawberry Festival are not responsible for any dishes, plates, etc. brought in by contestants.
- Deliver baked contest entries to Paint the Town Pottery (1325 Market Street, Dayton) between 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm.
- Open to the public at 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Judging will begin at 5:00 pm.
- Winners will be announced at Centennial Park Stage.
- FREE public tasting of desserts will be available at the conclusion of judging.
- Overall Winner will receive a $100.00 cash, medal & basket donated by McKee Foods.*
- Adult prizes: 1st place-$75 cash and a medal, 2nd place-$50 cash and a medal, 3rd place $25 cash and a medal
- Youth prizes: 1st place-$75 cash and a medal, 2nd place-$50 cash and a medal, 3rd place $25 cash and a medal