Thu, May 07 | First Bank
Sponsored by First Bank
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 07, 2020, 6:00 PM
First Bank, 1525 Market St, Dayton, TN 37321, USA
About the Event
Rules & Information:
- All entries must incorporate Strawberries.
- Submit entry forms online before Tuesday (before the contest date). Recipe must be provided in advance via the online application. Entries will not be accepted late or without recipe.
- Entries may be used on TSF website, in the newspaper, DCOC CONNECTION and/or in other advertising areas for the Tennessee Strawberry Festival or Dayton Chamber of Commerce.
- The Chamber of Commerce and the Strawberry Festival are not responsible for any dishes, plates, etc. brought in by contestants.
- Deliver baked contest entries to location between 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm.
- Open to the public at 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Judging will begin at 5:00 pm.
- Winners will be announced at Centennial Park Stage.
- FREE public tasting of desserts will be available at the conclusion of judging.
- Overall Winner will receive a $100.00 cash, medal & basket donated by McKee Foods.*
- Adult prizes: 1st place-$75 cash and a medal, 2nd place-$50 cash and a medal, 3rd place $25 cash and a medal
- Youth prizes: 1st place-$75 cash and a medal, 2nd place-$50 cash and a medal, 3rd place $25 cash and a medal